Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ben's First Day at Preschool

I never thought I would be one of THOSE moms who PAYS someone else to teach MY child his ABCs, colors, etc. But I have joined the club and let me tell you...the BEST $150 a month I will ever spend. I would rather have him in preschool than have cable, a fancy phone, etc. And not for the wonderful fulfilling education...but for the break for me!!! I love him so much more not having him in my preschool class. It is best for all. (Ben if your future self reads this, wait till you have kids and then judge me, okay? I DO love you!)

5 comments:

The Mendenhall's said...

How cute. Happy 1st day of school Ben. I wish that you lived closer and that you and Blake were in the same preschool.

PS Blake thinks you have a cool backpack.

Pamela said...

I love it! I agree with money well spent. it is good for them to get away and good for us to be away from them for a minute. Everyone wins. He is darling

Christina said...

Aww, how cute!! I cant believe how big he is!!

Kim said...

Yay for new posts!!! I am a little bummed we didn't to preschool for Morgan here. I think the break would have been good for her...mostly me though!!!

wylie said...

Doth mine eyes deceive? A post by Lindsey? So proud!